April 28, 2010

hamilton island.

the next adventure was spent at hamilton island. oh my goodness how i fell in love with the island life so quickly! golf buggies are the main type of transportation...so laid back and how wonderful! a beautiful view over the ocean. and the family and i spent one day out at the great barrier reef through a fantasea day cruise. it was so amazing. i wore a super sexy stinger suit and got to see some more of God's beautiful creation underwater! i would just stay in one spot for a couple of minutes just looking at the little details of the coral and the fish and the underwater life. it was so amazing and mysterious. there was one point where i couldn't see anything around me and that's when i realized how small i was. i knew i was close to the boat and if i just went to my right i would find the coral and "life" again. but it was fun finding myself "alone" for a few moments. the rest of the vacation was spent loving the beach life. and friends, cockatoos are really loud and like to squawk all the time. oh my goodness. my favorite part of the trip was spent on the last day, i woke up early and went and watched the sunrise. it was so beautiful. all the colors and just watching the sky change throughout the minutes. sunrises are beautiful to me because i usually don't wake up and get out to see them often enough. but since i have been in australia and wake up early, i have seen more sunrises than i have in my whole life. and i love them. they are just so full of color.

No comments:

Post a Comment