September 16, 2010

oh dear.

so today......well let's just say it was alright.
i got out of bed at 4:30 freakin am to go take my parents to the airport...because they are cool like that and like to go celebrate my mama's big 4-0 birthday! happy birthday mama!....and so i had a nice time with them. i love the mornings. i want a friend that likes to be up early in the morning like me. maybe. i don't know. i haven't ever met a friend that likes to be up early with me. i guess i kind of like having the mornings "to myself" and have just my kaitlyn time and do what i want. so it's nice. if i get a friend that likes to up early like me, i will reevaluate this statement. i don't want a happy hello world let's shout it out type of friend...just someone who appreciates being up early...no. just kidding. i want my alone time.
anyways. i spent the day washing my car while karissa washed her car...inside and out. super clean baby! watch...it will rain tomorrow. psh.
that was probably the highlight of my week...past couple of weeks. just spending time with my sister.
these past couple of weeks have been tough. i'm just down and super tough on myself. and this is more of my venting blog. i don't think anyone reads my blogs anymore. so it's fun just to write to myself. it's faster to type than to write with a pen in a journal. so....journal it up baby. so to say that this is my venting blog is not to let anyone give me pity. i'm not seeking it. i'm just stating facts.
and let's see....i think i have celiac disease and i think i'm lactose intolerant and i tweaked my back today.
and it all started at 4:30am. time for bed. and it's before 9! woohoooo.
i have to find a friend to take to the utes game on september 25th. i want to take hank, but he may be in zions or have just gotten home and it might be too much for the little guy. this is depressing. i don't know who to take.
wanted: friend.

ha. i sound so depressing but i honestly don't care. i am depressed. life sucks. stupid jonathon.
i'm moving to seattle.
start over in life.
i will consider it once i go to church on sunday and hear the last of the series on the sermons on song of songs.
i hate facebook now.
i am not a fan of this "battle" of life. i am not finding much joy. i refuse to seek it right now. and once i get over myself....then i'll probably want to stay here and keep fighting the story called life.

life. you. are. hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment