June 2, 2010

awww.

it's one of those days. one of those...oh-this-is-probably-one-of-my-last-time-doing-this moment. so treasure it is all i can think to myself. but....right now...i just want to mope in my sadness. and yes, i can choose to be happy if i would like so that i'm not sad, but right now i want to mope.
today i went to indooroopilly with tanya and we went shopping and it was my last time going there. i enjoyed going and having coffees with her there and looking around at all the shops and going to the grocery store on level 1, which is actually the second level. and going up to the 4th floor and going and visiting all the stores.
friends...my advice is just make the most of everything.
and i am thankful that i did. i have really enjoyed all my time here. it has truly just been a huge blessing, day after day. can i just say how good God is? yes, i think i have the freedom of speech to do so...GOD IS SO GOOD!
i also went to the grocery store at mount ommaney and bought food...friends...i have a whole grocery cart...oh i mean trolley...full of treats. so eat up eat up!
and the reason for writing this whole post today was because i am writing thank you cards to everyone who made my trip so wonderful and just thanking them for the memories and their kindness and the memories that i created with them...and that makes me sad. a little hard trying to keep a happy attitude. so to make myself feel better i tell myself it's ok to feel this way. it just means that i created relationships and it's not goodbye forever. who knows...i may see them again. and all things do have to end one day so that a new adventure may start. well. that's the end of this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment